Longarms is a general term for rifles, shotguns, machineguns, and other longer firearms.
- Shoot from the Hip,
- Close-Quarters Battle,
- Enemy Fast Draw, Cinematic, This lets the character draw a weapon carried by another person.
- Rapid Fire,
- Flanking Fire,
- Jam Clearing,
- Precision Aiming,
- Quick Shot,
- Retain Weapon,
- Targeted Attack,
- Area Defense, Cinematic, This is a form of parry usable against projectiles by firing projectiles at them.
- Ricochet, Cinematic, Characters can bank bullets off surfaces to hit targets they otherwise couldn't hit.
- Bullet Bending, Cinematic, Characters using this can send a bullet on a curving arc around simple cover.
- Hole Cutter, Cinematic, Characters using this can use bullets to cut openings in a surface.
- Fast Draw,
- Gazing Fire, Cinematic, Characters are adept at grazing a target rather than hitting them directly.
- Quick Fingers, Characters can adjust a weapons controls without having to pause as long as one hand is free.
- Melee Shooting, Characters are adept at firing within 1 meter of themselves.
- Close-Contact Shots, Close-Contact Shots are point-blank with the barrel against the target.
- Pistol Whipping, This is using the weapon as a blunt object to strike someone with.
- Range Finding,
- One-Handed Drills, You cna perform non-combat actions like readying, reloading, and clearing malfunctions with one hand.
- Quick Reload,
- Skip Shot, a non-cinematic version of Ricochet which halves damage and only works on partial exposed targets.
page revision: 2, last edited: 24 May 2012 16:16