Stats have two general categories: Fixed Stats and derived Stats. We need to discuss fixed stats first. All stats work on a scale that goes from 1 to 100 (technically a 0 is a null value rather than a number for stats). A value of 20 is typical for a human being. Skills use the same scale. A value of 40 is considered most typically the maximum result a human may have in a particular stat through natural means.
Fixed Stats are Stats which default to certain values and are used to create derived stats. What follows is a list of the different Fixed Stats.
- Strength or 'STR' for short.
- Reflexes or 'REF' for short.
- Logic or 'LOG' for short.
- Savvy or 'SAV' for short.
- Endurance or 'END' for short.
Derived Stats are simply stats that initially come from Fixed stats. Below is a list of all derived stats.
- Perception or 'PER' for short.
- Willpower or 'WIL' for short.
- Response Time or 'RT' for short.
- Movement Speed or 'MS' for short.
- Health or 'HP'.
- Strike Damage or 'SD" for short.
Derived stats are usually the average of two Fixed Stats and so like Fixed stats fit on a scale starting at 0. Numbers are rounded to the nearest whole number, so a result of .5 for instance becomes 1.